Mobile Sale System
A mobile sale system in iOS and Android for China Telecom
FFCS Mobile Sale System contains two servers for web and mobile respectively, as well as extra servers for data storage.
- Implemented in Java Web with Spring, Struct and Hibernate
- Provide service for CRM
- Provide RESTful API for mobile app
- Fetch new data from web client
- Maintain mobile database to cache data from different regions
- Provide RESTful API for mobile apps
- Store data for CRM apps, accessed by web client only.
- Mobile app will access data by RESTful API from web client.
- Need to store data for three different regions in China, and data servers spread among these area.
- Use hybrid views for cross-platform purpose
- Screen Adaptation for different pad size
- Provide both iOS and Android version
- Add new features for CRM web client in Java with Spring, Struct and Hibernate
- Design XML models by XMLSpy to generate java classes for RESTful API
- Develop hybrid views by Cordova for iOS and Android Devices
- Maintain PostgreSQL database for mobile app
- Utilize memcached to cache data
- Summarize and write work report daily
- Conduct research for new technologies